Remi VS The Dress


One of my resolutions this year was to be able to fit into this minty dress. I actually bought it for the holiday season and was really disappointed when I realized that it might be a while before I could fit nicely into this dress. I mean, I don't want to just squeeze myself into it. I want it to FIT and make me feel better about myself. Isn't that the point of cute dresses anyways? Well, isn't that the point of most clothing, makeup and accessories? At least that's my view on it. I know that if I spent 30 minutes making myself look good I'll have confidence to last all day. But if I just half ass it and roll out of bed ready to go, then I feel a little off. It's kind of amazing what cute close will do for a girl.

Anyways, I must say so far it isn't going so well. But it is just the beginning of the month and still have quite a while to achieve my goal. I guess its just hard to find a starting point. Plus I'm horrible at putting things off. I'm one of those "I'll do it tomorrow" kinda girls. I suppose the easiest way to start is to just do it! Being more active doesn't seem like its to difficult. But man, finding the motivation is a bit tricky. So I'm using this dress as my motivation! I also hate the word DIET. Mostly because the first thing that pops into my head are hungry angry girls. I dont' want to be a hungry angry girl! I have been reading about these healthy smoothy "green" drink sorta things. They seem to be popping up all over Pintrest and sources alike. It seems like the kinda thing I can be obsessive about. So maybe I should start there. I do believe its important to be healthy because I know that it will pay off in the end and make getting older not so miserable.

Well, enough rambling. Hopefully writing about it will help me get off my butt and go do something about it! Cause man, seeing this dress in my closet every morning is starting to get frustrating!

-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment