The Sketchbook Project

I'm such a huge fan of the sketchbook project. This is my third time participating and its fun every time. Although I always forget that I sign up for it and end up waiting too long and rushing to get it done. That's the story of my life though, I never get anything done on time! This year I chose the theme photo log. I have this on going obsession with cameras so this felt like a good fit. When I first signed up I had some big ideas and plans for this sketchbook, but then I waited too long and didn't have time to do what I wanted. So instead I just dug through my stash of mediocre photos and old family photos. After being inspired by Lauren Simkin Berke, I decided to just sketch the photos and do a kinda contour drawing of the photos I had found. Its turning out way better then I had anticipated  I still have a ways to go, but so far its going well! 

-Remi







No comments:

Post a Comment