Tin Ukulele

One of my new years resolutions was to learn how to bar chords on the ukulele. I'm very proud to say that I've spent most of my day practicing my chords! My fingers are pretty much numb and useless at this point. I'm also still getting a plunky sound on most of the new chords, but hey progress is progress right! Anyways, I also wanted to share with you my newest little uke buddy! I love vintage and I love ukuleles so my heart melted when I found about about Great Plains Handmade Instruments. The hardest part was trying to pick which one to buy!


I was excited for this mostly because I was intrigued on what it would sound like and its adorable! When I bought it I was a little hesitant because it was a lot of money for a uke. But then I realized that it was one of a kind and handmade so the price totally made sense. Once I got it and played it, I had no regrets about buying it! This might sound like a silly thing to say, but it has a lovely tin sound to it. I know you're thinking, of course it does its made out of a tin, but thats really the only way I can think to describe it. Needless to say, this guy makes great instruments. I couldn't be happier with my little mint tin uke! It's definitely helping me to achieve my goal of learning how to bar chords!

-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment