Can't get you out of my head.

la notte, fuori. (3)

Don't you hate when you can't stop thinking about someone. Especially a person that isn't probably the best for you. It's like any moment my brain has to wander it always wanders back to the place I don't want it to go. All of a sudden every good memory of that person comes creeping back into your brain. It's a terrible thing really, to be caught up in someone like that. But I guess it happens and this isn't going to be the last time that it will happen. Life goes on, right?

Enough rambling! I just wanna say, how lovely is this drawing! I'm loving all of Daniela Tieni's work. She's got some really powerful drawings and I'm loving the colors she uses. She combines the perfect amount of curiosity to elegance. She's pretty much amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment