Feed Project

I'm such an online shopper its probably not very healthy. One thing that I've found is that I'm more inclined to buy from companies that donate to a cause. I'm sure we have all heard about TOMS shoes by now. I love that they support a cause and are doing something to make a difference in the world. I was going to buy shoes anyways, why not buy from a company that's trying to make a difference! I'm finding that there are great companies like this all over the internet.


My most recent finding is the Feed Project. Basically there mission is to feed the world! For every one of there products that you buy provides a meal for someone around the world. Different products feed different amount of people in different parts of the world. It's an amazing idea if you ask me. Hunger around the world is a problem and if I can be a part of helping out then I want too. I know I don't do enough stuff like this to help out a cause. But if I can buy a cute bag to help out, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment