Happy Valentines Day!

Oh hey, it's Valentines Day!

  Drawing by Michaela Klembara

It's that time of year again. Sigh. I'm sure I'm not the only one that dislikes Valentines day. I'm sure part of it is being single on this awkward holiday, but more then that it's just silly. It seems to cause more problems then anything else. Valentines day just makes couples bicker and people stress out about what to buy one another. It just seems messy and unnecessary to say the least. BUT I'm not a complete party pooper. I enjoy the general idea and am actually enjoying all the cutesy DIY crap on pintrest.

Untitled
Photo by That Kate

In the end I'm ok with a day devoted to love. I'm even a bit guilty of letting the hype get to my head and buying candies or something special for my loved ones. It's a bit silly but an ok kinda silly! You know what?! I love you all! (Yes you!) Have a happy day! 

P.S. Want some tunes to listen to? Check out these playlists HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment