Art Snacks!


I was roaming the interweb earlier today and found ARTSNACKS! It seems these box things are very popular lately. You buy a monthly subscription and they send you a surprise box that normally has a theme. The only thing I've done like this is the Julep Maven box. (which is way awesome) I've also blogged about Period Store box. But I found this new artsy box today! They send you stuff to draw with! This sound too good to be true. It probably won't help me with my obsession with pens and notebooks. I'm always looking for new supplies to check out. So I'm definitely going to be signing up for this one!


Just wanted to share! Happy weekend!





1 comment:

  1. These boxes all sound great. The only one I've been tempted by so far is the graze one and one day I will give in to it :)

    ReplyDelete