Rambling on about my mood again.

Untitled

I'm a bit of a boob. I'm very aware of this. I knew my contentment was going to catch up with me soon or later. But sometimes you just need a little bit of a break down. Life is unfair sometimes, but hey that's life right? I can only choose how I react to what life gives me. I'll admit I didn't act like I should have or wanted too. But I'm learning and I'll get there soon. I think this is the part about growing up everyone is talking about. 

It's so hard for me to not think, why them and not me? I know everyone does it. Everyone wants some part of them to be different and can see that in others. Why did he get the job promotion? Why does he get to be with the cute girl? Why can't I sing like her? Why not me? I'm thinking that since I'm aware of this then it'll be easier right? Easier to ignore those type of negative feelings at least.

I'm still trying to find my spot in the world and finding out what it is I want from life. Needless to say I'm a bit confused that the moment. But I'm learning and growing. I'm hoping that one day life just makes sense and I'll know what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Until then thank god I've got people around me to pull me outta my funks. Nothing like Chinese food, laughs and Thao Nguyen to make everything feel ok....for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment