Zine I've been noodling over.

I've been working on a zine lately  I made one a while ago and it was ok, but didn't really go how I wanted so I decided to give it another go. But so far I'm actually really proud of this one so far. I think my main problem has been that I don't really have a clear idea of what I want to say or have it look like. So this time I just decided to go with a anything theme. Which is basically anything that comes to my mind or anything that I've thought of. So really just a bunch of doodles, dreams, haikus, sayings, quotes and maybe a nonsensical story or two. I thought I would have it finished by now, but this week has been rough! It's one of those I'm tired and can't sleep kinda weeks and the days moving slow and fast at the same time. You know what I mean? Anyways, my zine is call Grey Matter. Which seems appropriate don't you think? Since it is just anything from my crazy head.

GREY MATTER: grayish nervous tissue containing cell bodies as well as fibers; forms the cerebral cortex consisting of unmyelinated neurons.

Here are some drawings that I do have finished. They'll go next to each other in my lil'book. I've been obsessed with We The Evergreen lately. I'm totally smitten with the song Thieves Like Us.




P.S: Once I'm finished I'll post more pictures and what not. Also can we appreciate how awesome my finger nail polish is! And sorry for crappy phone pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment