Birthday Festivities Part 1: Joshua James

Yep, that's right the birthday festivities have begun. You're probably thinking, why would you need multiple birthday activities? Well, as you might've known I've a twin sister (Zoei) and I'm going to be honest with you. Sharing your birthday with a sibling kinda stinks a little bit. So to compensate for the sucky-ness of it we always plan multiple festivities  This year we're kicking it off with a Joshua James concert. You can read HERE and THERE about how much I (we) love this singer song writer. 

Every time we see him perform it's so beautifully amazing. I wish everyone could experience it. Every time I get the chills when he belts out his witty poetry accompanied by sweet guitar riffs. If you ever, EVER get the chance to see him GO! Because then you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Here are a couple Joshua James videos for your eyes to feast on. If you like these songs I highly sugest picking up his latest album. He is also releasing an EP that I can't wait to get my paws on! 




I feel so lucky when I'm surrounded by beautiful loved ones and amazing live music. After a good concert I always feel like everything is ok with the world. I somehow feel connected to the strangers and objects around me. Music for me is filled with freakishly, fantastic feelings.

P.S. Read THIS. It's fantastic. Trust me.




No comments:

Post a Comment