Shameless Selfies and Remi the Dog.

I've been staring at my computer for 2 whole episodes of Burns and Allen and I've eaten about 5 packets of M&Ms. I still haven't thought of what I want to blog about today. I mean I have lots of ideas but none of them seem good right now. You know what I mean? But I really want to keep up with my post everyday goal. So this is a bit of a ramble random post.

So one of my new years resolutions was to take more pictures of myself. I'm not sure why, but I don't like photos of myself. Don't get my wrong I like they way I look, but I always feel like photos aren't the same. I feel like you can see all my awkwardness in photos. In real life I am full of awkwardness but can normally make it come off unique and funny but, NOT in photos! Anyways today I am brave and posting some photos of myself!

   

Also I found this really cool blog today called FIRST LIME. This girly is super talented and I'm so in love with her layout and blog design, its so cute! Its a fun blog to read but wait....it gets better. Her dog's name is REMI! With an I!! No one ever spells Remi with an I! Although I am a bit disappointed that its a boy dog, but it doesn't matter because the puppy is sooo adorable! The puppy even has his own BLOG! One of these days I will meet another girl Remi with an I. It has to be possible right?






No comments:

Post a Comment