Today.

April is a special month for me as you will probably come to realize because I mention it in a lot of my posts though out the month. I think it's because of my birthday and that gives me all kinds of feelings and memories. A lot of self reflection comes along when you get older. Having a birthday is just a reminder that you are getting old. Needless to say I can't think of anything to post today so I'm just going to ramble on for a little bit. I hope these rambley posts don't irritate the 2 readers that I actually have.

a winter melody

I really think I'm at the point where I want someone to scoop me up at the end of the day to make it all feel better. I've never really had that. It seems kind of crazy wonderful. I feel like I'm missing out on something. I know that I've to wait blah blah blah. I also know that relationships always look better from a sidelines point of view. But I still want to give it a go. I think I can make some random fellow pretty happy if someone will give me a chance. Hm, anyways I guess its just on my mind a lot lately. I'm going to blame the chilly weather tonight as I write this.

human racing

"I think I am mad sometimes." -Sylvia Plath

Drowning myself in a book right now seems like an ok idea. Any suggestions? 


No comments:

Post a Comment