New Zine in the mail!


I did a zine swap with this fellow off of tumblr and it was just so awesome I had to share! I've only done a few swaps and I always feel bad when mind isn't quite up to par to what I'm receiving  This is probably why I don't swap very often. But I'm so glad I did a swap with this guy cause his drawings are awesome. They are funny and have incredible detail. I kinda want this guy to make some huge poster prints so I can have a huge creepy print on my wall. 


I think I love other peoples zines more then my own. But seeing all these awesome creations just makes me want to push harder to create more! So many creative people out there! I'm hoping that some of my other swaps turn out as well as this one. You can check out more of his work HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment