Etsy Findings: Art!

Since moving into a new place I've noticed that our walls are really empty. Almost in a sad way. So now I'm on the quest for some art! I love finding art on Etsy because its always unique and affordable! Plus I always feel like all the money goes straight to the artist which I love! I'm always slightly jealous of people who can make a living off of selling there art, but that doesn't stop my from supporting them! 


I'm really loving the colors that this fellow uses! 
I'm not a pink or orange kinda gal, but peach is really growing on my these days. 
These let's be adventures prints have been popping up every where. So cute and simple it'll match anything. 


I'm such a sucker for a good illustration!


Hope you all are having a successfully lazy weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment