New Typewriter!


I finally found it! A cursive script typewriter, in working condition AND that was somewhat affordable! I've been on the hunt for a while and I'm so happy that I finally found one. Now I don't know much about typewriters so I feel like I'm an easy target to get taken advantage of. I mean, I know to see about the ribbion and last time it was serviced. Aside from that, I'm clueless. So I love to buy my typewriters from the Letters Writers Alliance. They always have the coolest vintage finds! I've bought both my typewriters from there and I love them both! You do have to be a membership to get to the vinage finds, but if you've ever considered having a pen pal then I sugest you do it! My longest lasting pen pals I've found thanks to LWA! Its a good place to start off it your new or interested in writing some good ol'fashion letters. 

I'm super ecstatic about my purchase and now I can type up pretty letters! I've been successfully staying caught up on all my correspondence, thanks to my nifty new typewriter  SO, if you'd like a typed up letter/poem/rant from me I'd love to send you some mail! Just leave your address HERE, or just leave a comment with your email! 

Side note, I'm taking part in the Snail Mail Collective. I got paired up with Chelsa over at Sketchy Notions. I must say I'm SO EXCITED! I got an awesome parter!  I love her blog and she's super crazy talented! Now I just need to figure out what to send to her! 

Phew! Write more letters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment