Weekly Wishes #5

The Nectar Collective

Oh hello Monday! Oh boy was today rough. I haven't had a rough Monday in quite a while, so I was well over do for a crazy work day and stressful car-ness. How come when you're having a bad day is when your car decides to act goofy? Anyways, looking to the bright side and setting a few goals this week. All thanks to the lovely Melyssa over at The Nectar Collective! This is easily becoming the highlight of my monday nights!

Last Week!

Oh sigh. I'm sad to report that I didn't achieve any of my mini goals for last week. My cameras are still sitting on the shelf and my window is still curtain-less. I'm not sure what happened last week or where all my time went! Seems like I got absolutely nothing done and didn't even realize it until looking back on the week. It was definitely one of those sitting in front of the TV kinda weeks. Which I hate and it makes me feel so pooooopy. I need to not do that. Hopefully this week is better!

Goals for this week!

1) Get out of my house! I've lived in this new little town and I have yet to walk around the block to see whats around me. Sad, I know. So my goal is to venture out and see whats around me and turn off the TV!! Last week my goal was to take photos around my neighborhood, but I've simplified that to just get out of the dang house!

2) Catch up on my letters. I'm quickly becoming a cruddy pen pal. I still have my Snail Mail collective package to send. (Oopsy!) But I haven't found the post office where I live yet! I went to the grocery store on Sunday and discovered they have a mini post office in the store. But of course it was closed! And now our car is having a hard time starting so we only take trips that are absolutely a MUST. Ok, now I'm just making excuses. Fingers crossed that I get it and the rest of my responses mailed this week! (Sorry Chelsea! I promise something is coming!) P.S. Check out her BLOG, you'll love it!

As always head over to The Nectar Collective, Weekly Wishes and spread some positivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment