Liebster Award!


Now I when I got this comment from Emily about the Libster Award I was a bit wearying cause I had no idea what she was talking about! But after reading a bit I learned that is just a way for lil blogs (like myself) to connect with others. Let's hope that I don't mess this up too much!

Here we go! The Rules?

To be awarded the Liebster your blog has to have less than 200 followers. The award helps spread the knowledge of great bloggers.

Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger awarding you the award.
Choose 11 more blogs for the award, you cannot give the award to the person awarding you. The people you award must have under 200 followers and you must give the person awarding you the award a shout out in your post.
Ask a set of 11 new questions.
Contact the 11 bloggers to let them know they have been nominated.

Seems easy enough, right?! Questions from Emily!

1.What is your favorite item you have thrifted?
A: Hmm, actually I've never thrifted anything before! I've always been keen to old stuff, but never really got out and done it before. I should add that to my to do list! 

2. Did you buy make up in your last shopping trip? If so what?
A: Nope. I don't really wear a whole lotta makeup if I'm being honest. 

3. Do you run out of foundation before you start trying new ones?
A: Nope. I wait until its all gone then wait another couple weeks till I drag my lazy bum down the makeup isle to aimlessly grab something to get rid of my sheen. 

4. What type of camera do you use to take your photographs?
A: Oh gosh. I'm not a very good photographer. For my bloggy I use my trusty Iphone. But I collect film/ lomography cameras that I use a ton.

5. The top 5 items you carry in your purse at all times.
A: moleskin sketch book, fine point pen, sharpie, chap-stick, minty gum. 

6. What is your favorite scent?
A: Sandalwood! 

7. Do you tweeze, wax, or thread your eyebrows?
A: As much as I hate it, I tweeze. Mostly cause I don't trust myself with wax and I'm not coordinated enough to thread them. 

8. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
A: Art class. They only subject I was somewhat good at! 

9. What is your favorite holiday?
A: Easter! Not that I'm overly religious, I just like the relaxed family feel of the day. 

10. What color eyeshadow do you wear most often?
A: I don't really wear stuff on my eyes. One giggle and my eyes are watering and its a HOT mess. 

11. If you won the lottery what would you do?
A: I'd build a little brick house in the woods and fill it full of books and stay there forever! 

Now that was quite fun. Blogs that I'm nominating! This one was a bit more difficult for me, mostly because I realized that a lot of the lil blogs that I follow have already participated. I didn't want to be one of those that kept giving it to the same people! So I only found 5 to nominate instead of 11, Oopsy oh well!

1) Strawberries and Buttercups
2) Syafinaz Says
3) Girl Dust
4) Kuhisi
5) Foreign Room

Questions for my nominees!

1) Last song you listened too?
2) The last thing that made you laugh?
3) If you had to change your name, what would you pick?
4) You're favorite thing about yourself?
5) If you were a cookie, what flavor would you be and why?
6) The most exciting part of your day today?
7) What did you want to be when you were little?
8) Last book you read?
9) Two words that best describe you?
10) Favorite thing about the place you live?
11) Last thing that made you cry?

This is such a fun idea and I'm glad that I got to participate! I'm also hoping that I did it correctly. I've a bad habit of not following instructions. It make putting together Ikea furniture very difficult for me. Anyways, don't forget to check out Emily's BLOG! Its pretty neato if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment