My box is bigger then yours.


I've only lived in this new town for a little bit over a month and a half. I'm still in awe at how all the houses are stacked up against the mountain. The higher you go the bigger they get. I can't help but think its like king of the hill, the higher up you are the better your status. A competition to see who can build the bigger box to live in. Its kinda funny that even today, with all the changes some things still remain. Such as people on the top of the hill are more wealthy then those at the bottom. Just something that's been on my mind lately. 



Also as part of my weekly wishes I wanted to find more music to listen too. Sound cloud is helping a ton! I'm finding lots of stuff to listen to. Nothing to outstandingly fantastic but I'm getting there! But I wanted to share this song that I'm over the moon about! I can't wait for these guys to release another album! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh this song is fantastic! They're such a good band. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Can't wait for them to release a new album!

      Delete