Weekly Wishes #7


Its monday again! I totally had a lazy blog week last week and failed to update on my weekly wishes. Oh well, I don't think I completed any of my goals anyways. Yep, its been that kinda week. But I've had a sleepy lazy weekend and I'm ready to have a productive week!

This weeks goals!

One! Finished up my last roll of film. Yeah I know I've had this on my to do list for a while. I finished up one roll last weekend and only have a half more to go. Then I can send them off to get developed!

Two! Call and schedule a hair cut. I always get anxiety getting my hair cut but I've recently found a hair stylist that understands what I'm looking for and doesn't mind that I don't make small talk. The only tricky part is finding a time that I can take off work and that he works. But I need to get my hair done. Its dry, looooong and thick. Oh so thick!

Three! Do some laundry. I'm sad that this needs to be on the list. It should be something that I just do and not have to force myself to do. But at the end of the day I just get too tried and lazy to do a load of laundry. Maybe if I add it to my weekly wishes I'll actually get it done!

I'm hoping this week is better then last. I think I'm outta my funk and can actually function with out being a mopey mess. I wish you all a very successful week!!

As always don't forget to head over to the Nectar Collective and spread some encouragement and love!
P.S. And yes, I finally had to break down and and buy A Beautiful Mess's photo app!


4 comments:

  1. Way to pull yourself out of the funk and get ready for this week. A little self-pampering is always a great cure of the funk so maybe a haircut will be EXACTLY What you need right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hopefully it works! *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. Haircuts can be so refreshing! I got really nervous about getting my hair done as well, so I... kind of stopped outsourcing it. I cut it myself. And it's AWESOME. It definitely works for me. I love that I don't have to stress out about dealing with a hairstylist (uh, all the ones I've met make me want to punch them in the face, on top of my natural awkwardness having to talk/make small talk with strangers) and I also love that I don't have to worry about it being perfect - the fact that I do it myself makes it a work in progress, rather than an event. What I mean by that is, if I see something off the next day, or the day after that, I can pick up the scissors and fix it - which I wouldn't have dared do when I still got my hair cut by a professional.

    But either way, haircuts: super refreshing. They just feel good. Hope you can work that into your schedule! Good luck with the laundry and the photographing, too - one is on my list too, and the other is on my mental list, haha. Actually did a load of laundry today, all bedsheets, and got another one to go. And I need to give my cat a shower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thats so brave to cut your own hair! I occasionally cut my own bangs, but then end up calling my sister to come fix them cause they are always crooked! I love the working progress idea of a hair cut though!

      Delete