Outgoing mail!

I got around to writing some letters this weekend. I think they turned out pretty well! I like to use craft paper bags (like THESE) as envelopes. They are fairly cheap, although flimsy so I like to stuff postcards in mine to make them a little more stiff. I also like the brown because you can paint on it with cheapo white paint or write on it with sharpies. I wish I had more time to make these a little bit more fancy, but I think I did pretty good spending just an afternoon on these. 


Oh and I also cut up one of my receipt doodles to paste on the front of this one. Which turned out surprisingly well because the receipt paper is really flimsy and easy to paste down. 


I still have lots of mail to respond too. Oh well, I guess I'll have to tackle that another weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Receiving mail is like getting a present! You have some pretty lucky pals there. I'd be so excited if I got something this pretty in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'd love to send you a little bit of snail mail love! If you'd like you can go to this link (https://www.postable.com/remigermaine) and give me some of your info. so I can send something out to you! ^_^

      Delete
  2. The one you sent me is amazing! I still have it on my desk. I'll write you back soon but, I warn you, my envelope will never be as creative as yours!

    ReplyDelete