Song and A Doodle #14


This is definitely one of my new favorite songs. Although upon looking up the lyrics I've found it to be a bit depressing. But hey, depressing songs can be good, right? I'm kinda surprised that like this band because generally I don't like too much pop, or rap. They seem to have found a nice unique balance of the two and I've become quite enthralled. So much in fact that I'm probably going to catch these guys live when they come go good ol'Utah in October. PLUS, this fellow is adorable AND plays the ukulele! huh...yeah...I really gotta see these guys live!




2 comments:

  1. Did i mention, I love your impeccable music tastes? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad you think so! I've been trying to find new tunes lately, I feel like I'm somewhat successful!

      Delete