Etsy Findings: Long Necklaces!

Nothing goes better with a sweater then a long clunky unique necklace! I've been searching on Etsy trying to find the perfect one to add to all my fall sweaters. I might not be able to choose just one, so I'll probably end up busting the bank and buying a couple! Treat yourself, right?

I'm such a sucker for cameras! Camera necklace: Lady Bird Likes

I've seen all kinds of key necklaces, its about time I got myself one! Vintage Key Necklace: Peg & Awl

A key and a pocket knife! How bad ass is that! Key Pocket Knife Necklace: Debbie is Adopted

I've a bit of an obsession with the moon. This one seems like something I wouldn't ever wear, but I think that's why I love it so much! I need a bit of a change! To the Moon and Back Necklace: By Beep

I've always wanted a compass necklace and a monocle necklace. I have had quite the task trying to find ones that weren't too bulky. I think this one would be perfect! Monocle Necklace: Rag Trader


No comments:

Post a Comment