End of Fall..

I set out this weekend to clean up some of the leaves before the snow sweeps in to coat the land. So I figured I'd snap a few photos to document the ending of the season. 

I got new shoes! Probably not the smartest time to wear them when doing yard work and I've blisters like no other. But I needed to break them in sometime. Plus not being able to feel my toes made me less squeamish to squish the creepy crawlers living under dead leaves. 

I love the cool minty-ness of this plant. By far my favorite in the yard.

This circle of rocks suggests A) Someone at some time tried landscaping and got lazy. B) Something is buried under there and they created a grave marker or C) Some little kid got bored. I like option B personally.

Cute lil puppy face! She didn't like the fact I left her inside and gave me crusty looks.

I've no idea why theses flowers are so vibrant. But its the only color besides brown that is left. Late bloomer I suppose.

Cheers to a lovely fall! Bring it on winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment