Lovely Things: Thoughtful Videos!

Normally when I do lil' collections of videos they are all music. Mostly cause when I'm on youtube I never actually watch the videos but listen to them while doing other things. But these ones I actually watched AND I must share them!


I adore Wes Anderson. (I know, I know how hipster of me. They're fantastic and you love them too! Don't try to hide it!) Also can we take a moment and appreciate Jason Schwartzman's face? How adorable and unique is he!


Miranda July!! Awe man, she's the bee's knees! This video made me think way too much and I still find myself  pondering it now and again. I want to meet her one day and give her a high five!


I find myself doodling on things. But man, this guy takes it to a whole other level of awesome! I wish I had some mad skills like theses!


Thao is probably one of the coolest girls ever. I love her mini series! Not only do I love her music, but she's soooo funny and witty!  I had myself a pretty good giggle watching these! 

There you have it! Clicky click and watch a bit! Weekends are never long enough. Sigh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment