New Envelope Template!

I bought a new envelope template! Now I know that you don't really need a template to make envelopes, but they sure do make it easier! I recently bought THIS one! I thought it was pretty cool how it interlocks. I was afraid that they wouldn't hold much so I couldn't write long letters with these lil square envelopes, but you'd be surprised how much you can write on a little 4X4 piece of paper! 


The main thing that I dislike about these envelopes are that they're square. So when you're sending a letter that means more postage! Plus it's already small which doesn't leave too much room for extra stamps, address and return address. I'm also not too sure how easy they are to get into. I'm waiting to hear back from one of my pen pals. I'm just hoping it didn't get ripped to shreds or lost in the post!


I really should've taken a photo of my finished sent letters, but I forgot and dropped them in the box! I really need to remember to photography my neat mail art before I send it! Most of the time I just get too excited to send it off I forget! 

So are you the template kinda snail mailer or a make it up as you go kinda envelope person? 



2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! I love snail mail too. I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome template!

    ReplyDelete