Pen Review!

For Christmas my bestest pen pal gave me some AWESOME giftys! A way to a girls heart is definitely getting her some pens! I got some brush pens and a new water color sketch book. I just wanted to share and give you my thoughts on these lovely additions to my massive pen stash! 


First off, I'm not sure how to link you too where theses were purchased. (and that might be kinda rude of me to "research" where my gifts came from) So I just guesstimated and chose something that was similar to these pens! Which I found HERE! My favorite store Jetpens.com! 

Let's hop to it! Things I like about these pens:
1-Easy to hold and grip. Kinda light which is nice. 
2- Can easily get a super fine line. 
3-Makes your handwriting looks instantly fancy 
4- Doesn't bleed out or ooze like some pens. 
5- Fun to write with! 
Things I didn't like: 
1- Inconsistent ink flow, but I think I just need to get the hang of it. 
2- Very wet ink that takes a while to dry. So watch out to make sure you aren't smudging anything! Luckily once it dries, its DRY and ins't going anywhere! 

Over all I'm loving the challenge it's been to learn how to use these pens efficiently. These aren't the usual kinda pens I use for drawing but I think I can make some really cool and creepy monsters with them. Especially once I figure out how to force the ink flow. 

I feel like the luckiest girl to have friends that know me well enough to get me something I'd adore. Did you get any out of the blue surprise gifts that were just too perfect?


No comments:

Post a Comment