Happy St. Patricks Day!


I've never been a huge fan of this holiday. I'm not sure if its cause I'm not Irish or cause I don't drink, but what ever the reason is I just don't like it much. But I do adore the color green and why not celebrate! Also I'm realizing that I don't really know much about the history of the holiday. So I found THIS site the proved to be very interesting and informative. I've more reading to do and maybe I should take the night at watch the history channel. Or maybe not.

There's lots of cool holiday posts out there so I just wanted to share a few that I found! I know its a little late but all of these you can whip up pretty quickly. 

  Luckycharms Treats!              Green Embellishments!          Shamrock Lime Sherbet Punch! 
                               

Anyways, I hope you all have a safe and green filled day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment