So much sent mail!


Phew! I've gotten so behind on responding to my mail! I finally got all caught up! I sent 17 pieces of mail! I think that's the most I've ever sent! It feels so good to be caught up. Although it didn't last long, I already have letters I got this week that need responses! Oooh I love getting mail!

As my mail production goes up I've noticed my blog posts and reading blogs have gone down. I logged into my Bloglovin today and have 456 unread posts! I just sighed and figured I'd deal with it later. Also my blog posts have been lazy. Is there ever a balance? Or is there never enough time! Although I imagine if I kept up on my blog AND mail I would have no social life. (Not that it's very epic or exciting to begin with..) Maybe some prioritizing is in order? 

Sigh. Is it Friday yet?


2 comments:

  1. Yay for catching up! I hope you got the postcards I sent you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I love them thank you! A reply is currently half done, i'll get it sent this weekend!

      Delete