The Archers Apple


I think I probably rant on about music way too much, but here I go again! I wanted to share one of my newest favorite albums Underwater by The Archers Apple. Now the Archers Apple is a local band from good ol'Utah. I adore the guys unique voice and their catchy riffs. But I must say I'm a bit disappointed in these fellas. They got funding for their album though Kickstarter. Which I was super stoked for! But then it got funded and time just kept going by and the band was MIA. They weren't playing any shows or anything. Then right when I thought they were kaput and complete bums, I got an email saying that they released the album! Although it was accompanied by bad news that the band broke up. I mean, I could have seen that from a mile away! BUT I was kinda bummed that they were turds about it. Why not keep your fans in the loop? Or why not follow though with your rewards? They did give the album for free to all the backers. But if you ask me they were lazy and fell short. In the end I actually really enjoy the album so I shouldn't complain too much!

Phew rant over! Take a listen, let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment