Coming and Going!

I've gotten some neato stuff in the mail lately that I wanted to share! 


My pen pal from Tulsa always has the prettiest stationery! I'm so in love with this minty bird envelope. 


My pen pal Michael always has the coolest stamps! One of these days I'll just have to scan in every letter he's sent me and do a massive post! 


This one isn't incoming but outgoing. I normally wait and do a outgoing post and post all of my mail creations. But I was lazy this weekend and only completed one outgoing piece. I really like doing collages but I put too many circle stickers on this on and it turned into a bit of a mess. Oh well! 


One of my pen pals sent me Frida Kahlo stuff!! I about died when I opened the package. (and possibly cried a little bit) I love Frida so much and I love even more that they remember that I love her. I mean FRIDA TATTOOS!! Its so amazingly awesome I love them! 

Phew I need another weekend to get all caught up! I can't believe the weekend is already over! 


No comments:

Post a Comment