Lovely Things: Doughnuts!

The little fat girl that lives inside my soul would probably live off of doughnuts if candy did't exist. I mean, whats not to love about deep fried dough with icing on top?! Here's my doughnut appreciation post! Now I'm craving some dough-nutty goodness! 

Isn't this the cutest?! You can buy one HERE!
Pretty sure I need one of these dainty doughnuts for my sweater! You can buy one HERE!
A stuffed doughnut might be a smarter idea instead of stuffing my face. Also better for the thunder thighs! You can buy one HERE
I also need these so I can send my pen pals doughnuts! Wouldn't these look great on an envelope? You can buy them HERE
Last but not least this post wouldn't be complete with out a recipe! I've never made doughnuts before but if I did these ones would probably be it! You can find the recipe HERE

MMMMmmmmMMMmmmMMmmMm..

No comments:

Post a Comment