Lovely Things: Undies!

I got some new undies the other day. I was looking at them and it always surprises me how large they look but then fit perfectly. Is my butt really that big? Seems like it. I always end up laughing out loud to myself and then getting the giggles for a good half hour. Anyways I figured I'd do a undie appreciation post! PLUS theres a TON of undies on Etsy that I would LOVE but are a wee bit too expensive. Ha. One can dream right?
My all time favorite set that I found on Etsy. If I was confident enough to wear my undies in public I'd want to be wearing these ones! Found in the OOOh LuLu Etsy shop
Hehe butt grab. Image found HERE! 
I love all these colors and the pretty little detail on the side is so lovely!
Probably the most likely to buy just cause they GLOW IN THE DARK! 
You can't go wrong with mint green and grey undies! Found in the Oooh LuLu Etsy shop
Last but not least! If you're feeling crafty then makes your own undies! You can buy a lovely little knickers kit from Lancaster and Cornish

No comments:

Post a Comment