Desk Findings: Nature!

I actually cleaned up my little spot on the kitchen table. So this weeks desk findings is quite simple! I always get in these romantic moods with nature when the seasons start to change. Man, I'm ready for some fall weather!
-Old book: My pen pal sent me some AMAZING old books. I've been drooling over them all week. They are some of my new favorite things that I'm going to be obsessing over for a long time. I just love the green and gold cover of this one!
-Twig Pencil: I got a bunch of these for Easter and am just now getting around to playing with them and sending them to some pen pals.
-Instax Photo: I finally bought a instant back for my Diana F+ camera. I wandered around snapping some pictures to send to pen pals. This one turned out super blue and its one of my favorites.
-Feather: This was in a letter I got the other day. I'm not sure what to do with it so I'll probably toss into a random letter. It is pretty though, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment