Don't Forget!

This has never felt more real to me then during this past week. I feel like this week was fairly successful. I pushed myself and did a lot of things to help me be a better person. Overall not a bad week in the land of Remi. One thing I realized is that once you overcome your short comings you can see how much they were actually weighing you down. You can see how much you are your own worst enemy. BUT the amazing thing is that you already have the tools inside yourself to over come it! You can control your own life. That seems like a really silly reminder, but way to often it feels like things are out of our control. When really we control a lot more the we think and blame other things for our downfalls. Which don't get me wrong, I do it ALL the time! Sometimes you just need to be reminded! So make the conscious decision to embrace your faults! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment