Lovely Things: Frida Kahlo

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge Frida Kahlo fan. I've ranted on many times about her work and how I feel about it. So I'll save you the lengthy lecture today and just share some neat Frida findings I've come across lately. She's always popping up on Etsy and Tumblr feed. She is still constantly inspiring people everywhere! 
I about died when I saw these. I'm just waiting until next pay day so I can buy these!! It combines my favorite things, Frida and letter writing!  Found HERE.
Frida doll. I love the little details on this lovely lady. Found HERE
Frida nails! I think these are silly and fantastic at the same time. Found HERE
Frida has some of the best quotes. Found HERE
A Frida post wouldn't be complete with out a flower crown. I'm in love with the DIY to make beautiful tissue paper flowers that I'm sure Kahlo would approve of! Found HERE.

Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a fantastic start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment