Song and Doodle #29

Todays song and doodle is a bit of an old song! I've been really into Modest Mouse all summer so I knew it was bound to happen eventually! The thing I love about Modest Mouse is there massive discography. I've been obsessing over it for a bit now and still haven't given every song a listen. One that has been a favorite of mine is Sleepwalking. Its one of their mellower songs and I love the way it sticks out from the rest of their "sound" that they have. This songs doodle also has a cute bear with a bow tie! I tried to make him look like he was excited to be in love but I wasn't too terribly successful. Still cute though! 

"I fell in love and I needed a roadmap
To find out where you lived, So excited now
Sleepwalking, cuz I'm sleepwalking."


No comments:

Post a Comment