Tina Belcher and My Bangs

(source)
I was trimming my bangs the other day and kept thinking to myself, "I know I'm not suppose to trim my own bangs, but yet here we are." Its true. Everyone says not to do it yourself but I always do. I think its just one of the few ways that I'm rebellious, because I'm a bit of a stickler for the rules. EXCEPT when it comes to my hair. I'm going to do what I want to do! I suppose its just one of those weird things. Overall I'd say I'm pretty good at giving myself a trim. Luckily for me I have really thick bangs and it grow like a chia pet! So crookedness and mistakes only last a week or so. I did find THIS post that I found to be very helpful!

(source)
We've been watching a lot of Bobs Burgers at our house lately. Zoei and I were talking about how we should all go as the Belcher family for halloween. Of course I'd have to be Tina because of the glasses and bangs. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't want my costume to just look like Remi wearing weird clothes! But then I realized that Tina is really awesome so maybe that not a terrible thing! At least its better then being called Ugly Betty! You'd be amazed how many people have told me I look like her! Worse things could happen I suppose. Anyways I have a few months to find my inner Tina!

Phew! So this was a random rambly post. I had a few other ideas of what I could write but when I sat down I found I didn't want to write any of those. Does that ever happen to you? On the bright side its Wednesday! You've made it half way though the week! Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment