Weekly Adventures!

 The last weekend before Christmas is a crazy one! Too much to do, not enough time! We had our family gathering this evening and it was delightful! I made hand warmers for all of my cousins for our gift exchange. I probably put it off way to long, but I got them done! Thats all that matters. Not the fact that I stayed up until 3 am last night. BUT tis the season for no sleeping!
 I followed THIS post that I found to make your own hand warmers. I used some quilt squares my mom had laying around. Also I added some essential oils to my rice so they were scented. I added peppermint, wintergreen, eucalyptus and lemon. Lemon was my favorite since mixed with the rice smell its smelt like a lemon tart! I think they turned out really cute! They were surprisingly easy to sew and was able to make a lot in a short amount of time.
Now all thats left is wrapping some gifts. SO MUCH wrapping to do! I hate that I always put it off until the last moment. I do it every year! Maybe next year I'll be more on top of things! At least all the shopping is done and all plans are made. Our house is decorated and tree all sparkly! Now I just need to relax and enjoy the season!

Yet another successful busy weekend. Its feeling a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment