Happy Friday the 13th!

Two Friday the 13th days so far this year! How crazy. I'm not big on superstitions or what nots. It is a bit of spooky fun, don't you think? So I just had to share this spooky cat doodle I did today! Although she turned out way more cute the spooky. I don't know what it is about cats lately but I'm just loving them. I even threaten Zoei that I'm going to get one some day! (She's such a dog person!) 

Anyways, I hope you all have a spoooky weekend or at the very least get some rest! I'm crossing my fingers that this weekend is a warm springy one! Its about time things start warming up! 


2 comments:

  1. In Italy, actually, 13 is quite a lucky number, while 17 is consider bad luck.
    Hope you're having the springy weekend you crossed your fingers for ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Cultures are so interesting like that, similar but not the same. Happy spring weekend!

      Delete