Secret Pen Pal Scavenger Hunt!

Ahoy mates! This lovely Sunday I've got some lovely mail surprise photos to share with you! I signed up for the Secret Pen Pal Scavenger Hunt that went down the end of February and now I can share what I sent AND the amazing package that I received! Basically how it works is you get paired up with someone then choose 5 things off the "scavenger hunt list" to send to them! I did this a while ago and adored it! I wasn't sure I was going to have time to get something together (also we all know how I like to procrastinate!) but I'm fairly happy with what I sent and WAY excited for what I got!
Heres what I sent to my partner! Mini zine stash as something to read. A tooth I made for something quirky. A postal freaks kit. A mini hand made sketch book to represent me. A mix cd and a cute postal theme chocolate bar as an extra little gifty!

 Heres what I got! I thought I had done a pretty good job but mine is subpar compared to what I got! I definitely should've stepped it up a wee bit!
 I got paired up with Jessica and you can find more about her on your blog The Paper Trail Diary. It is easily one of my top 5 favorite blogs! Her photos are just lovely and she makes zines! Eeep!
She sent a mini "about me" zine with her package. I love LOVE this idea and am totally going to have to steal it!
As a little gift I got some water color postcards. Which are so amazing! I didn't even know things like that even existed and I've been smitten with them since! Also a little bad day survival kit! Filled with cute feeeel good things!
She also sent a postal freaks kit with hers. Oh man, oh man check out those floral envelopes! So much love!
Something to read AND something old fashioned! I've been collaging a ton lately and this kit is just what I need! Plus an awesome book to add to my reading list!
Something that represents her, A MASSIVE ZINE STASH! Whoa baby these are amazing! I've been oogling over them for the past week! I've been carrying them around in my bag to read during random down time that pops up though out the day. I highly recommend the "pressure to be happy" series. You can find them HERE! If she just sent these I'd be over the mooooon excited! But to get these AND all the rest of the loveliness makes me one of the luckiest girls around!

This awesome project is hosted by Snail Mail Love. Which happens to be one of my favorite blogs to read! Its totally worth a follow if you're interested in mail art and snail mail! These swaps are so much fun. I wish I had more time and effort to do more of them! Maybe one of these days I'll get myself organized!

2 comments:

  1. Eep! You did a wonderful job with you package! When I saw the little tooth on Instagram I fell in love with it, it's so cute :3 I'm also really glad to hear you loved Jessica's package, it's great that you both had so many things in common, and she really did great with her parcel too! Thank you for taking part to this round of the SPSH, it was lovely having you :) & thank you so much for your kind words on my blog, I really appreciate! (And I may or may not have blushed a little hehe)

    Hugs, Fab x

    ReplyDelete