Lovely Things: EASTER!

Easter is upon us! Easter is probably my favorite holiday. I'm not sure why but it has always been a big deal in our family. Which is odd because we're not even that religious. Easter is that holiday that finally gets you all together, out of the house and the essence of spring is everywhere! I just adore it! PLUS pretty pastels, bunnies, eggs, flowers and yummy treats. How could you not love that? Anyways with the first day of April and Easter approaching here are some of my favorite easter-ish interweb finding!
I just adore wee lil'buns! (Source)
Beautiful egg planter DIY (Brit + Co)
 
Easter means holiday themed Lush products! Oh man I want one of these so bad! (Hello Freckles) 
Gold and pastel seem to fit together perfectly! ( DIY Studio)
 
Easter bunny rolls! Cute and they look super tasty! (The Food Charlatan)  
 Any easter outfit isn't complete with out a bunny brooch! (Etsy)
Last but not least amazing treat boxes and decor! (The House the Lars Built)

No comments:

Post a Comment