List of Thoughts + LINKS!

1- Dug up this lovely instax photo this weekend when I was working on some banners. 
2- Still nervous about me lil' Etsy shop. I really want it to work out, but its slow going right now. 
3- I hate that I'm just over flowing with self doubt! 
4- Today has finally felt like summer not spring. I'm not sure if I should be excited or not. 
5- Quite obsessed with the show Tiny House Nation. I want a tiny house! 
6- THIS article made me feel hopeful! I adore bookstores although I do read a lot of e-books.
7- I'm going to learn THIS song on the ukulele. Only because its one of Zoei's favorites.
8- I bought THESE for my dad for fathers day. I think he's going to love them!
9- I watched THIS documentary this afternoon. I loved it. I also did cry a little bit cause nothing breaks my heart more than the death of sweet lil honey bees!
10- Today feels like summer. Looks like spring is gone and now its summers turn. I'm looking forward to all the summer activities, but maybe not the Utah heat!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Onward to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment