Peachy Keen Press Etsy Shop!

I posted THIS link a while ago about a new idea I had for a lil Etsy shop. I finally took the time to post a few things! So far I only have some Mail Art Letter Writing Service things posted. Which is basically what it sounds like! I know mostly everyone loves getting mail and I love making mail. I also know that not everyone has the time to sit and write a letter and create an artsy envelope, so thats where Peachy Keen Press comes in! I want to make, write and type up beautiful letters for people who normally don't get letters. I think this is a really fun way to do that!

I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit hesitant to start this cause it is one of those "well I can do that" ideas. Also its one of those things that people don't go out looking for and people who do look for this kinda stuff are probably already letter writing enthusiasts and mail artists. So with the people who would actually want to partake in this adventure of mine being so slim its really going to put my marketing and social media skills to the test! I'm really excited though and I'm really going to need my readers help! If you're reading this and it seems like something a friend of yours would like PLEASE SHARE IT!! 
Phew! With the begging to help gain traffic over let me tell you a little bit about how it works! I have 3 sizes and 4 different mail art styles you can choose from. I've built THIS mini portfolio so you can see a lot of the mail art I have done. You can also choose from 3 different letter fonts. I have 2 typewriters and a slew of fancy pens! Also if you want just an artful custom envelope and not have me write and send a letter for you, I can do that too!  Basically I want to make something custom, beautiful and unique! There are few things in this world that would make me as happy has making mail for others! As dorky as that sounds.

I'm hoping in the next little bit I can get some zines posted. I haven't had the time to photograph all the ones I want to list. Also those listings are a bit more straight forward and didn't need so much contemplation. So good things are soon to come! I'm going to have a giveaway next week for some free mail art. So keep ya eye peeeeled! I'm REALLY open to any suggestions, ideas, concerns and feedback!

Last but not least if you favorite my Etsy shop I'll give you a 15% off coupon! This coupon will be good for a while also, so as I get some zines posted you can use it then too!

2 comments:

  1. wait wut.. hair plopping?!
    I should google that.
    I have these crazy curls.. and some days when I walk into the bathroom in the moring and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror...
    I think it's a miracle that N. didn't jump out of bed screaming in fear when he woke up.. XD
    A few years ago I cut it all off. I was just so sick of the whole washing and drying thing .. and the rain.. oh my..
    So I went from just over shoulder length to ehm.. short short.
    And I still love it!

    The soft corls really look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it and let me know how it works out?! I'm super curious to see if this works for people with super curly hair. I always wished I had a bit more curl to my hair instead of just wavy!

      Delete