San Diego Vacation!

Phew! Two vacations in one summer is a bit much for me. Especially since I hardly ever vacation to begin with. BUT I just got back from San Diego California and I haven't posted in a while so I figured why not share some random photos! I've been to California a lot when I was little but I've never really done any of the touristy stuff. So this year me and my sisters DID ALL THE STUFF! (Well most of it!) It was quite fun! I love the beach and my sisters. This was a good way to close the summer. (Am I the only one ready for fall?!)
 California are much beaches are much different from Hawaii beaches. Seems like no two beaches are the same!
 We went to the Zoo! Seems kinda childish but was totally my favorite part of the whole trip! The place is massive, but lovely! It took the whole day and we didn't even see all of it!
 They had an exhibit of pollinators and of course BEES! My favorite! I loved this little house for solitary bess. So cute!
After the zoo we went to Hodads. This little burger place that everyone was recommending and my brother in law really wanted to go. It was cool! Just a quirky little place with massively huge burgers!
 We also went to the U.S.S Midway Museum. I'm not the biggest fan of boats or airplanes, but it was way neat.
I didn't even know there were that many kinds of helicopters. Turns out theres a ton! 
Flight deck was windy! You can always spot a Germaine by its teeth. haha
 You can walk though all the control rooms and cabins of the Midway. It was hella cool. Kinda cramped and smelt a bit weird, but cool none the less!
We also went to Old Town San Diego. I didn't take very many photos this day. We had gone to Sea Port Village earlier that day and I was pooped by the time we got there! 
Overall a very lovely weekend with some very beautiful people! Have you been to San Diego? Did I miss out on any cool touristy stuff? I think I've had enough vacation for now. Now to struggle though the vacation hang over. The weekend can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment