Desk Findings: Little Bits!

I haven't done one of these posts in a while, but I was cleaning off my desk and unearthed these little bits! Its amazing how fast little bits like this can accumulate.
1- Various needles! I use these for book binding, stitching up envelopes and adding little embellishments to notebooks and cards!
2- Fortune from a fortune cookie! "You will make many changes before settling satisfactorily"
3- Brass brads. I got these for a project but I'm not sure why I got such a big box cause now I've got left overs. I'm sure I can find a use for them!
4- Pesos from the Philippines! My sister brought these back for me cause I just love looking at other countries currency! Its so interesting how its all different but similar.
5- Sharpeners! Sturdy standard pencil sharpener and an itty bitty mechanical pencil sharpener.
6- Paper clips! I got these triangle ones from a pen pal and I've been waiting to use them on something special. I've never seen triangle ones before now!
7- Little kitty! I got a few of these from a pen pal also. I'm sure it'll end up in my art journal somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment