Lovely Things: Winter Blues

I've been staring at my computer for 2 hours trying to decide what kinda lovely things I'd like to share with you. If I'm being honest the TV keeps distracting me and I probably should turn it off. BUT as I was getting sucked into the TV I realized my toes were really cold AND in fact I am fed up with the cold! Theres always a moment near the end of January where I just get tired of the winter and the un-rational part of my brain thinks the winter will never end! So I decided to share with you some cozy winter finds! Let's cross our fingers that spring visits soon!
There is something about the winter that makes me want to eat ALL the comfort foods! I've been saving this No Knead Challah Cinnamon Roll recipe by Apt. 2B Baking Co. for a snowy day when I'm feeling lazy yet wanting to eat something amazing!  
For chilly days you need to a good mug for tea and many warm liquids to warm the insides! This wonderful CAT MUG by Beard Bangs Ceramics is just the one I want to cozy on up with. 
Speaking of TEA! This is a post I have had saved for a while, but its super handy none the less! How to Make Your Own Custom Tea Blends! 
Hot baths are prefect in the winter! Here is a wonderful Lavender Bath Soak to make sure you don't get all dry and itchy! Its amazing what adding simple stuff to your bath can do for your skin.
The only thing better than tea in the winter is soup in the winter! We eat a lot of asian food at our house so I'm totally drawn to this amazing recipe for Tonkotsu Ramen by Curious Nut.
What a better way to stay warm then a super chunky knit blanket! They are super trendy and super expensive, but I'm totally saving my pennies to get myself on of these. I adore the edging on this blanket made by Wool Couture Company. Ultimate coziness!
Last but not least! 10 must haves for your winter medicine cabinet. Its an incredibly comprehensive post that is full of information, one to book mark for sure!

I hope winter is being kind to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment