Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day! I always tell myself that its just a ridiculous nonsensical holiday created as a marketing scam to get you to purchase more STUFF. That sounds so cold and cynical but might be some truth to it. When the day actually gets here I can't help but be a little melancholy. It forces me to really examine my non-married status. Which most days doesn't bother me. I'm doing my best to work on relationships and all that fun crap. When this day comes around all I can do is make cute Valentines for my loved ones. Curl in bed and binge watch TV and eat some ice cream!

This song by the Shirelles always helps keep my head on straight. "My eyes were wide open, but all that I could see is, the chapel bells were tollin', for everyone-a but-a me. But I don't worry 'cause...
Mama said there'll be days like this." I need to worry less and find happiness in the here and now!
I hope you all have a lovely day of self refection and what love means to you! There's so much love in the world lets not forget its out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment