Lovely Things: Spring Green!

I was going to do a St. Patricks day post since the lovely holiday is this week. Upon thinking about past St. Patty's days and the awful pinch each other crap that everyone had to deal with in grade school, I decided to repress those memories a little bit longer and go for some SPRING green lovely things! March in Utah is probably the most unpredictable weather month all year. One day it'll be sunny the next day snowy and no matter what I always choose the wrong clothes to wear. Sandals in the snow is not ideal! I'm super excited for the spring to finally be here and not get chased away by stormy clouds! 
First is this awesome post about trendy house plants! Plus an amazing selection of planters. // Etsy
These look amazing! Chocolate pound cakes with match white chocolate ganache! // APT. 2B
Couldn't have a somewhat St. Patricks post with out four leaf clovers! I love how dainty this necklace is. // Yellow Owl Workshop
Still slightly obsessed with embroidery. // Rehabbed Handmade Shop
You can't talk about St. Patricks day with out making me think of lucky charms. These sticky treats look super yums! // Lovely Indeed
I've been dreaming about a succulent wreath for ages now! They're often expensive and seem tricky to make yourself. But oh man they are lovely!! // The Lovely Succubent

No comments:

Post a Comment