Don't Forget!

This week has been an odd one for me. I had a couple meltdowns that were a wee bit embarrassing, but necessary. The world has a weird sense for knowing when to knock you down when you're teetering on the edge. Sometimes it just takes that one comment for you to lose it. I wanted to throw in the towel on a big aspect of my life this week. Turns out I just needed a cooling off period and time to reflect. I feel so lucky for that time cause I was able to come up with a better personal plan that eased a lot of my hesitations and anxieties. Now I'm just rambling on, but the point of this post is to remind you not to forget to B R E A T H. Its amazing what a breath and a few moments of reflection can do. 

I hope you have a good weekend my sweet honey bees! I'm going to cross my fingers for no more rain and a bit of sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment