Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope all my American friends are celebrating and all my non-Americans I hope you're having a lovely week so far! The idea of Thanksgiving has always been a bit of an odd one, considering our history hasn't been kind or thankful. Even today with all the horrific stuff going on in North Dakota it feels like we haven't really progressed or even learned from the terrible history we have. I'm going to do my best today to stay away from getting into political rants or even dwelling on the terrible in the world. I do want to remind myself of all the good and of all the good that we need to do. We create the society that we want to live in. So for today I'm going to be thankful for all that I have in my life!

If you would like to donate or see what you can do to help the water protectors you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment